- My health (and that of my family and friends)
- Companionship (family and friends again, made more precious because of the isolation of the pandemic years)
- Our house (a “goldilocks” house, small, sturdy and “just right”)
- Our garden (different native plants bloom all year long)
- Good meals (thank you Trader Joe’s, etc.)
- Vasona Park (for frequent walks in nature)
- Good books and audiobooks (libraries are wonderful)
- Good movies (again, thank you PBS, Netflix and Prime
- Technology (Google, mobile phones and the like have, for the most part, made my life richer)
And lots, lots more.
And I’m grateful for all of you who read these words. Have a wonderful holiday season.