Everyone knows Valentine’s Day and Presidents’ Day are in February.
But did you know that we also celebrate bubble gum, laughter and sword swallowers that month?
These—and other less-quirky anniversaries and celebrations—can give you the opportunity to promote your company, your product or your service.
Here are some other anniversaries and celebrations coming up in February. How can you use these to market yourself more effectively?
- American Heart Month
- Library Lovers’ Month
- February 1: Bubble Gum Day
- February 4-8: International Networking Week
- February 8-14: Love Makes the World go ‘Round, but Laughter Keeps us from Getting Dizzy Week
- February 12: Darwin Day
- February 13: Madly In Love With Me Day
- February 14: Saint Valentine’s Day
- February 17-23: National Engineers’ Week
- February 18: President’s Day
- February 23: World Sword Swallower’s Day