We start with a free consultation to identify your wants, needs, resources and goals.
After the consultation, we may prepare a proposal based on your goals and budget. The proposal could be for a single project or for ongoing help with your content marketing, brand -communications and PR assistance.
The proposal will guide our activities and form the basis for evaluating the program.
As we work together, we will over-communicate, regularly updating you on progress and activities.
In our initial consultation, we’ll discuss questions such as the following:
- What is your business?
- What is your greatest competition?
- What makes you different from that competition?
- What is your biggest challenge? Greatest strength? Greatest weakness?
- What is working well? What could be better?
Your Products or Services
- What products or services do you provide?
- What are their main features and benefits?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How are they different from the competition?
- If people remember only one thing about your product or service, what do you want that to be?
- How big is your market? Is it growing?
- Who is the market leader? Who are the other major players?
- What is your market share?
- Will you announce new products or services in the next six months?
- Will you make any major corporate changes in the next six months?
- What will these announcements be?
Content Marketing, Brand Communications & PR Services
- What is your goal for your content marketing? Brand communications? Public relations services?
- How do you think content marketing, brand communications and PR can help you?
- Have you had marketing support before?
- What results did you get?
- What could be improved?