January is the start of the new year, and what better time to “get organized.” That’s probably why January is Get Organized Month.
Like most anniversaries, this provides some great publicity opportunities. For example:
- Professional organizers can provide tips on how people can reduce clutter, streamline processes, and in general get better control of their lives.
- Manager of office products stores could promote products that help people organize.
- And counselors and coaches could discuss the effect that good organization has on people’s emotional well-being and career success.
Got the idea? Here are some other events that provide opportunities for publicity in January:
- International Creativity Month
- National Glaucoma Awareness Month
- January 4: World Hypnotism Day
- January 20-26: Clean Out Your Inbox Week
- January 21: National Hugging Day
- January 22: Answer Your Cat’s Question Day
- January 23: National Pie Day